my thesis
terminology
Formula 1
chassis, race director, clerk of the course, steward, observation post, survival cell, reference plane, stall prevention system, diffuser, accelerometer, run-off area, gravel trap,....
synonyms, communication,....
court interpreting, the role of the court interpreter, plea bargaining, sight translation,...
sorry guys, I've been brainwashed, I've brainwashed myself
-----
Addicted to James Fords
Knowledge through comparison
discovered the distortion
i do not equal pieces
hold conflict above con
-----
Addicted to James Fords
Knowledge through comparison
discovered the distortion
i do not equal pieces
hold conflict above con
-----
A word is not a crystal, transparent and unchanged, it is the skin of a living thought and may vary greatly in colour and content according to the circumstances and the time in which it is used.
(Justice Oliver Wendell Holmes, 1918)
(Justice Oliver Wendell Holmes, 1918)


1 comment:
Beautiful photos!
Did you take the Karlskirche photo when we went sightseeing together? I had to struggle with my height phobia a little then but it was well worth going up! You can't imagine how many times I told about the experience the people at home!
Post a Comment