-----
Addicted to James Fords

Knowledge through comparison
discovered the distortion
i do not equal pieces
hold conflict above con
-----
A word is not a crystal, transparent and unchanged, it is the skin of a living thought and may vary greatly in colour and content according to the circumstances and the time in which it is used.

(Justice Oliver Wendell Holmes, 1918)

Monday

Good Weekend

Itinerary: spiritual drive to Kahlenberg - excellent drug-free pizza at Pipi's - Bricks - Flex (oh my god, it's past dawn!) - breakfast at Pipi's - knackered (me) and invisible (Pipi) at Max' - dinner at my place (you're not studying biology, are you?) - Chelsea (pogo, pogo) - Lisa's Birthday Party (including a delicious cake) - family lunch - Billy's

Special thanx to: Pipi, Nina, Claudia, Roland, Keki, Lisa, Klaus, Sarah, my family.

I'm sorry for not giving the details on everything I did last weekend, I cherish every single moment, event, encounter and laugh with my loved ones. However, I don't want to bore anyone who might take a look at this blog......




2 comments:

Dornroeschen said...

Die karierte Bluse steht dir sehr gut :-)

Anonymous said...

Das mit "you're not studying biology, are you?" nehm ich Dir übel! LOL fu**ing trees!! wer weis schon wie die heissen!?! LMAO! ;o)

super Fotos!
Bussi